Strong adhesion films suited to painted steel and painted aluminium surfaces
All Olympeaks grades provide perfect adhesive capacity for the required tack level and shape capacity to match later production processes.
A unique innovative adhesive technology
- Perfect adhesion after lamination and bending processes
- Optimal protection behavior (no tunnels, no bubbles, no creases)
- No lift-up. Preserves formed painted metals right up to installation
- Olympeaks by Novacel can be removed and repositioned in one piece
Low adhesion during and after lamination onto the surface
- Lifts up right after bending process. No adhesion after 24 hours
The high performance of the adhesive solution coupled with the unique type of film will give give you real peace of mind! From the manufacturing to storage and transportation. Olympeaks also offers you genuine guaranteed outdoor resistance worldwide.
UV and humidity resistance
Low unwinding and perfect lamination
Reliable protection during the production process
Olympeaks by Novacel withstands all types of transformations to facilitate your production process.
Mechanical operations such as:
- Roll forming
Thermal operations and foaming processes for:
- Insulated panels (PIR/PUR/Mineral wool)
- Aluminum composite panels
Savings on quality costs
Olympeaks by Novacel enables quality control during and at the end of the production process, providing total control over damage to surfaces. It ensures easy identification of the different colored surfaces and finishes.
Transparent films improve the esthetics of your products: enhance the flatness of your insulated panels.
The Olympeaks range, like all Novacel products, respects the fundamentals:
• 100% recyclable
• Compliant with the regulatory requirements of REACH
• Use of phthalate-free components
• Compliance with noise reduction standards (Europe & US directives)