Novacel, committed to sustainable development
Our mission as a responsible industrial company is to protect your materials while also protecting people and our planet. Novacel is a company committed to sustainable development through its daily actions.
Did you know?
- The application of a protective film can significantly reduce the level of wastage during the manufacture of your surfaces. Your surfaces will be protected throughout all the various stages: processing, transport, storage... up to and including installation. This can help you avoid having to replace damaged surfaces and accumulated packaging.
- All Novacel’s LDPE films are recyclable.
- Our management system is compliant with Standard ISO 14 001.
You can find more information on our sustainability policy at Novacel.world
OXYGEN, the eco-friendly & value-added alternative for your surfaces!
Our Oxygen range has been designed to limit the impact of our products on global warming, based around three core principles:
- Reduction of your CO2 emissions
- Reduction of fossil resource use
- Development of recycling
Three innovative film technologies are now available:
- OXYGEN Recycled: an average of 20-25% recycled Low Density Polyethylene in the formulas of compatible films.
- OXYGEN Vegetal: up to 100% Low Density Polyethylene from plants (sugarcane waste).
- OXYGEN Lean: a reduction of 20% in the quantity of Low Density Polyethylene included in the film.
All Novacel’s expertise goes into the formulation of adhesive solutions
- Natural rubber adhesives
The most “renewable” Novacel adhesives. These come from rubber trees and have made Novacel’s reputation in the stainless steel and window profiles sectors.
- Emulsion adhesives
The most “secure” Novacel adhesives. Their manufacture is solvent-free. They are the preferred option for manufacturers of pre-coated sheets, glazing and furniture panels.
- Coextruded adhesive films
These offer an optimum carbon balance for protecting plastic sheets, thanks specifically to their all-in-one production process.